Home Home

very nice, it depressed me

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Great gameplay

Loved the game, it was one of the finest games Ive played on newgrounds, gameplay was excellent and so was animation. Too bad it was so short, anyway keep up the good work and I hope to be seeing more of it

Cosmo Cabs Cosmo Cabs

Nice concept

Great game, the scenario was great and controls were superb, the only thing I have to say is give the game a reason, after 5 or 4 fares u get bored and have no reason to keep playing, maybe it would be nice to see powerps, missions or levels.
Anyway it was great, nice work

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Didnt convince me, but nice job

They game was really well made, with all the star wars interface, I mean It really looked like a star wars game and not just a crappy flash. But the gameplay was dissapointing, the atmoshpere was well achieved but the scenario and the way turrets appeard just took all the feeling of star wars. I didnt like the fact that when u shooted nothing came out, just sound, another thing, the scenario with a background loop just made it a bit dull.
Anyway I see u made a really great work here so u deserve front page. Just think of what I said about the game. mMaybe someday u may fix it and earn an even bigger score than this.
Nice Job

The Tutorial Collab '06 The Tutorial Collab '06

Have a question

sorry for asking such a noob question but whats the script for a wall, or how do u make a wall in a plataform so as the object wont go through them?

Newgrounds Pass 2 Newgrounds Pass 2

Tough luck

I feel asleep pressing the button in the 1000 times quiz and when I realized I was around 1300 and nothing appeared.
Anyway great game

Maze Man Maze Man

Was OK

It was ok, not revolutionary but neither boring. Ii could use some music and a timer

Generic Defense Game Generic Defense Game

Hard yet addicttive

Great game, probably one of the most addicting ones Ive ever played, It was really hard though, some levels were a big challenge. Anyway it was a great game and even though I allready won it I keep playing it, something that speaks well of the game. Good work

13 Days in Hell 13 Days in Hell

nice gameplay, repetitive though...

great game, nice gameplay, good graphics and overall, fun. The problem I think is that it was too focused on aiming rather than killing, I think It would have been better If it had more but easier-to-kill monster. Another thing, once u get the last gun, It becomes pointless, as soon as the monsters appear u kill them in matter of seconds.
Anyway, really nice job.

Helicopter Simulator Helicopter Simulator

need something else..

the shooting animation of the apache hunter can hardly be seen