Neo v Smith Neo v Smith

impressive mr.levifolds...

great job, it is EXACTLY as in the movie u didint miss a single part, exepct the one neo places the pole on the ground and making circles while kicking the agent's smith's, but I really liked it.
keep up the good work

Radiohead - Creep Radiohead - Creep

nice tribute

nice work, liked very much the effect of ibjects appearing over him. maybe its just me but I didnt like the way the people where made
anyway u ceartanly got the meaning of the song, good work, keep it up

Olympus Burger! Part 2/2 Olympus Burger! Part 2/2

great job

great job, very funny stuff.
Hope to see more coming!

Pico Blast Pico Blast

Great gameplay

Loved the game, it was one of the finest games Ive played on newgrounds, gameplay was excellent and so was animation. Too bad it was so short, anyway keep up the good work and I hope to be seeing more of it

Cosmo Cabs Cosmo Cabs

Nice concept

Great game, the scenario was great and controls were superb, the only thing I have to say is give the game a reason, after 5 or 4 fares u get bored and have no reason to keep playing, maybe it would be nice to see powerps, missions or levels.
Anyway it was great, nice work

Star Wars: Rogue Squadron Star Wars: Rogue Squadron

Didnt convince me, but nice job

They game was really well made, with all the star wars interface, I mean It really looked like a star wars game and not just a crappy flash. But the gameplay was dissapointing, the atmoshpere was well achieved but the scenario and the way turrets appeard just took all the feeling of star wars. I didnt like the fact that when u shooted nothing came out, just sound, another thing, the scenario with a background loop just made it a bit dull.
Anyway I see u made a really great work here so u deserve front page. Just think of what I said about the game. mMaybe someday u may fix it and earn an even bigger score than this.
Nice Job